Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick Drop-In

I know I haven't written on the blog much in the past few weeks and I should have put up a notice, however I have been extremely busy with perfume related things in this time which has passed. I will throw up a couple quick notes! forgive me if this looks like a twitter script!

- Bois 1920 Real Patchouly has taken way too much Ambre Sultan DNA for my liking, but good business move on their part, also Creed should have a bone to pick with them over Vetiver Ambrato. I really do not like this line!!!

- K.I.S.S is a great principal for formulation, some of my best stuff comes out when I think that way. Then again sometimes some of my best stuff comes out when I think the exact opposite way. Perfume is confusing!

- Collaborators are not always a perfect fit, in this industry (as in any other) you must know when to pull the plug on something thats not working!

- Its hard sometimes to separate the talkers from the do-ers

- The perfume business is work work work!

- The perfume business is only 25% perfume!

- There are many nice people that will help you along the way :)

I've been meaning to write an article about how politics have played a role in killing off a favourite perfume of mine, I'll try to get it up soon!

1 comment:

klavaza said...

Please watch this game: http://get.games.yahoo.com/proddesc?gamekey=passporttoperfume