Saturday, March 14, 2009

LG Toronto Fashion Week 2009


'Tis the season for fashion weeks across many of the fashion centers of the world, and this week I will be visiting LG Fashion Week in Toronto, Canada. I will be going on industry passes with a friend of mine for whom I am doing some consulting work. I am eager to see what it will be like as oddly enough I have never attended a fashion event in here in Canada! I think I may be part of some interviews and I will likely have to say something interesting on the topic of perfume and the industry in Canada. I have been doing my homework all last week and also putting together some outfits to fit in with the fashion crowd ;)

I think its going to be alot of fun and I hope to meet some people also interested in perfume during such an event - Wish me luck :)

No comments: