Monday, November 17, 2008

RIP: Chanel no.19


I thought it would never happen to me... BUT! It seems it has. Not one but two of my precious bottles have turned to the dark side! Curse the deadly effects of time! I do store them away from light and heat as suggested... but I suppose nothing is forever. The first fragrance death I've ever witnessed: My two precious no.19 tester bottles. Boo-hoo, what a beautiful fragrance it was, and how quickly it passed. They were still wearing wonderfully in the summer. So fast forward a few months later and I spray one; Ack! Death! disgusting rotten carcasses. Seriously! If you have never experienced a fragrance that has gone bad, especially one with a citrus top - yuck! its horrendous. One time I had the pleasure of dousing myself with vintage 60's Eau Sauvage. MMMM rotten death! This one was pretty much the same, maybe a bit less rotteny and death-like. I don't know what im going to do... keep them probably. Just like I keep all my dead friends. err.. yes.

Morale of the story: Well there really is none because I kept my frags cool and dark and they still died.

Double morale of the story: They just die eventually, its sucky

No comments: